APL2-OS2 updt avail?
Author Message
 APL2-OS2 updt avail?

        Is there a ftp site available where I can get serv. level 3 update
(un71133) for an entry edition of APL2/OS2? I know about Compuserve, but
can't afford it and don't have any info on TALKLINK(IBMLINK).
                                Thanks,
                                Wayne
                        WARP WARRIOR & LINUX LOVER

Thu, 31 Jul 1997 09:53:29 GMT
 APL2-OS2 updt avail?
We are working on setting up an ftp site, but it has been
delayed a bit.  I don't know exactly when it will be ready,
I thought it would already be ready now....but soon I hope.

and tell us where you are.  If you are in the US, we can
send it to you.  If you are not in the US, we will tell
you what we know about obtaining it in your country.
There are some other free bulletin boards in some countries
that have it.

Nancy Wheeler
APL Products

Sat, 02 Aug 1997 01:52:26 GMT

1. Can't print under APL2 OS2 # 6

2. Five Win: how to updt screen after skip?

3. APL2/2 to APL2/W95/NT

4. Release of AVAIL

5. New language Avail for PC and Mac

6. Smalltalk/C#/Java Programmer Avail

7. Smalltalk/C++ P/A Avail in Cincinnati, OH

8. SMALLTALK CONTRACTS, NY, relo avail TOP $$$$

9. Computational geometry sources avail.?

10. Thesis avail: Concrete type inference: delivering OO applications

11. SMALLTALK POSITION AVAIL.

12. Avail for contract work