APL 96 Conference proceedings
Author Message
 APL 96 Conference proceedings

Does anyone know when the APL96 Conference Proceedings are going to be
mailed to the members of SIGAPL? It's been nearly 5 months now, and I've
received nothing.
--
John Sullivan

Mon, 14 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tcl/Tk 96 Conference Proceedings

2. LONG: Object World Frankfurt '96 and Internet Forum Europe '96 Conference Programs

3. FS: APL Conference proceedings of possible historical interest

4. APL Conference Proceedings

5. APL96 Proceedings, 9/96 Quote Quad

6. Help: How can I get proceedings of OONSCI'96

7. Looking for Proceedings of IVC 96

8. WOON '96 - CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT - reminder

9. Object World UK'96 Tutorial and Conference Program

10. OT '96 Conference Programme (fwd)

11. WOON'96 in St. Petersburg, Russia: conference program

12. WOON '96 - CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT - reminder