ISI's newest APL has works workspace exchange utilities
Author Message
 ISI's newest APL has works workspace exchange utilities

I find it amusing that Iverson Software did not mention in
their newsletter that their newest APL has utilities for
tranlating ISI APL to APL2 and Manuguistics APL, and
for translating APL2 and Manugistics APL to ISI APL. Wow.

Emmett

Sun, 03 Dec 1995 14:33:36 GMT
 ISI's newest APL has works workspace exchange utilities
:
: I find it amusing that Iverson Software did not mention in
: their newsletter that their newest APL has utilities for
: tranlating ISI APL to APL2 and Manuguistics APL, and
: for translating APL2 and Manugistics APL to ISI APL. Wow.
:
How complete are the translation utilities?
I mean, can they handle the different system functions and variables in the three systems you mention? I'm especially concerned with the file and WS management functions.
If they can do this, then maybe it's time for me to get a copy of the new ISI APL.

Pedro
--

Institute of Marine Research, Section for Pelagic Fish
P.O. Box 1870 - Nordnes

Tue, 05 Dec 1995 17:28:35 GMT

1. Workspace transfer between STSC's and DIGITAL's APL

2. ISI APL

3. APLASCII for Sharp/ISI APL

4. Looking for utility for displaying function call structure of a workspace

5. APL*PLUS PC Plotting Workspace

6. APL probability workspace wanted

7. Workspace emulation in J (was Re: APL-J discussions)

8. "Grenander" APL-Workspace wanted

9. Stat workspaces for APL/J wanted

10. APL workspaces

11. Some APL workspaces

12. Running a dos program from an APL workspace