APL2741
Author Message
 APL2741

An APL postscript font was distributed free of charge at the conference
APL90.  I have not tried it yet, but I do have a copy.  This font was
developed by Adrian Smith, editor of Vector, the APL publication of
the British APL Association.  I am not certain, but I think that
Adrian started with a scanned image of 2741 APL typeball characters,
and edited these to produce the final results.

I understand that it is a "line font", and it expands quite nicely
to large sizes.  I saw examples of several letters and numbers, each
on a full sheet of paper.  They looked good at that scale, and the
look good at publication size in "Vector".   I understand that they
can be used together with TeX, but have not tried them myself.

I am willing to e-mail these on a limited basis to anyone who writes.

Thu, 11 Feb 1993 21:10:45 GMT

1. APL2741 for the Mac

2. {max} in APL2741 font

3. APL2741 PostScript Font Encoding (FILL IN YOUR QUAD-AV)

4. Character Encodings (APL2 and APL2741)