One's clutter is another's lesson
Author Message
 One's clutter is another's lesson

Quote:

> > It would be even better if contributors would submit only
> > code and fragments which were in fact tested, and succeeded.
> There are people out there who should send in their code and
> fragments even if it has not suceeded so they can get help to
> succeed.

One of the things I've NEVER said about comp.lang.apl is that it
had TOO MANY MESSAGES.  Sure, the usual suspects for the most
part are contributing, but this is not unique to this group.

Learning APL/J is a worthwhile experience, and nobody is well served
by discouraging it, especially those who seek to promote it as a
learning tool.

--
|\/| Randy A MacDonald       |"You just ASK them?"

     BSc(Math) UNBF '83      | APL: If you can say it, it's done.

                             | Also http://www.*-*-*.com/
------------------------------------------------<-NTP>----{ gnat }-

Tue, 22 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. what's clutter in the design

2. 'who am i' from unix

3. Here's An Easy One for You(Obviously I'm too Stupid)

4. Reprint: Tutorial Lessons We've Learned

5. Score one for the 'little guy'

6. More than one 'Range Limit Field'

7. One and One doesn't equal two It equals 1 - The Who

8. One and One doesn't equal two It equals 1 - The Who

9. Programming Language 'ONE'

10. How does one pronounce 'Gwydion'?

11. 'One-pass' Compilation Issues

12. One Sheep Farmer's Impressions of SNUG'99