Printing routine for APL+WIN Forms
Author Message
 Printing routine for APL+WIN Forms

For APL+WIN users who miss a Print method in the Form Class, I have uploaded
a DLL providing a routine printing any window identified by its handle.
There is also a WS with ready to use functions to print the topmost window,
the entire screen, or any window given its handle.
There is also a Word document with the listing of the functions if the WS is
not compatible with your APL.
It's all bundled in a zip file at :
http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
Fran?ois GAILLARD
Paris, FRANCE

Help US at  www.helping.org
Look at my poor man's memory leak tracker:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 07 May 2004 11:47:57 GMT

1. APL+Win Printing

2. Print to LPT2/3 from APL+Win

3. APL+WIN and APL tutorials for CPCUG

4. APL+DOS to APL+WIN migration aid

5. Migrating APL+DOS to APL+WIN

6. Paradox and APL*PLUS II (Or APL+WIN) and Memo Fields

7. Win application experience with Win+APL?

8. Printing APL character with APL Vax

9. Printing to a Pre-Printed Form

10. Printing from clipper applications under Win XP DOS prints control codes

11. ANN: TclPrint - print dialogs and printing loop for Mac/Win

12. Input/output routines in Visual J3 using forms