Probability functions
Author Message
 Probability functions

Does anyone know of any freely available APL functions for calculating the
cumulative and inverse of the cumulative given probability distributions.
Matlab and Excel come with a whole libraries of such functions e.g..
NORMDIST and NORMINV in Excel. I am interested in such functions for use in
Monte Carlo simulations. Something I find well suited to APL. I am currently
using the latest version of APL+WIN.

Thanks,

Graham.

Wed, 21 Apr 2004 00:55:54 GMT

1. probability distribution function in python

2. APL probability workspace wanted

3. Probability Convolutions

4. Word Probabilities

5. Probability Data Base - Part 4

6. Probability Data Base ??

7. Probability Data Base - Part 3

8. Probability Data Base - Part 2

9. Algorithm with Probability Theory

10. Simulation, Statistics, Probability

11. Probability changes in logic circuits ---HELP

12. Looking for a math.probability newsgroup