no subject given
Author Message
 no subject given

Two days ago I wrote a review of Thomas Glen Smith's (?) "CAP Apl", the
license #1 free part. I don't think that brief commentary did justice to his
product, so I shall write a follow-up. Before I do so and post it to the
COMP.LANG.APL news-group, I am posting this question to the Bitnet side of this
list, APL-L, ONLY!  To wit:   Have any of you also encountered the bug I re-
ported, output of ASCII 26 (Control Z) halting his program? If so, let me know.
I want to make sure its occurrence by me is not caused by transmissiom error.

Mon, 25 Dec 1995 13:26:57 GMT
 no subject given
Unsubscribe

Dave Carter
Statistical Consultant

Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
University of Wisconsin, Madison
Madison, Wisconsin 53706

Fax: (608) 262-4679
Direct Line (Voice): (608) 262-9560

Mon, 25 Dec 1995 17:53:24 GMT
 no subject given
Unsubscribe

Dave Carter
Statistical Consultant

Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
University of Wisconsin, Madison
Madison, Wisconsin 53706

Fax: (608) 262-4679
Direct Line (Voice): (608) 262-9560