programs
Author Message
 programs

I work in an educational environment.  One of the people that I service
has asked me for the source of some commercial source of APL programs
for the IBM PC/XT/AT.  Can anyone prove me with such.  What we need are
sources, not the APL language itself.  Addresses and phone numbers would
be appreciated if possible.
Many thanks in advance.

Bob Calbridge
killer!bobc

Sun, 17 Jan 1993 18:04:00 GMT
 programs
IBM has a package, but I prefer APL/PLUS from STSC
(Scientific Time Share CO.) 2115 East Jefferson ST.
                         Rockville, Maryland 20852
                         (301)-984-5000

Sun, 17 Jan 1993 16:40:00 GMT
 programs
There is the Toronto Toolkit, Second Edition.
See the July issue of APL Quote Quad for a review, and an address.

--
    L. J.{*filter*}ey, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Waterloo.

Sun, 17 Jan 1993 03:48:00 GMT

1. Call HLASM program from COBOL MVS program

2. J Programming FAQJ Programming FAQ

3. An Awk Program to Create an Awk Program [Long]

4. how to make my program to receive parameter from another program

5. Windows program call DOS program

6. cw programs as cgi programs

7. TOOLS program available on the Web (Re: Final Program - TOOLS USA 95)

8. Calling FoxPro program from within Clipper program

9. I need a program to convert clipper programs to vb

10. When do you need to use other programming langauge instead of pure labview programming

11. SAC '96 Programming Languages Track: Final Program

12. How to Program a Programming Environment?