simple question
Author Message
 simple question

(My mailer seems to have vanished his expression. How odd).

Roughly:        "Is there any apl which produces a result for
the expression:
           100 rho ''
"

As far as I know, nobody has done made reshape produce something for
nothing 8^}.

Of course, you can use take:
         100 take ''
will produce 100 blanks.

Bob

Snake Island Research Inc  (416) 368-6944   FAX: (416) 360-4694
18 Fifth Street, Ward's Island
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2B9
Canada

Sun, 01 May 1994 00:35:27 GMT

1. Question in french (a simple question, very simple)

2. Simple Question seeks simple answer

3. Stumper Question for me: simple question for this group -exponential and logs

4. HTML simple question ?

5. J (simple) questions

6. simple question

7. Concatenating strings..simple question.

8. What is APL\11 (A Simple Question)

9. A simple question.

10. A Simple Question

11. Fw: What is APL\11 (A Simple Question)

12. A very simple question on SED or AWK for a GURU, and an enjoyable problem