Job Opportunity in Missouri
Author Message
 Job Opportunity in Missouri

I have a company in the greater St. Louis area that's looking for a
fulltime APL programmer with 1-2 years experience. Thought I'd toss this
out to the NG in hopes someone might be interested.

Kevin.

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 01:11:36 GMT
 Job Opportunity in Missouri

Quote:

> I have a company in the greater St. Louis area that's looking for a
> fulltime APL programmer with 1-2 years experience. Thought I'd toss this
> out to the NG in hopes someone might be interested.

> Kevin.

I am in St. Louis - I replied in private, RSVP! Drool!

--
-drl

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 02:52:30 GMT
 Job Opportunity in Missouri

Quote:

> I have a company in the greater St. Louis area that's looking for a
> fulltime APL programmer with 1-2 years experience. Thought I'd toss this
> out to the NG in hopes someone might be interested.

> Kevin.

My private mail was returned, where do I send to you?

--
-drl

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 03:01:35 GMT

--
-drl

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 03:06:38 GMT
 Job Opportunity in Missouri
remove the caps.
Quote:

> > I have a company in the greater St. Louis area that's looking for a
> > fulltime APL programmer with 1-2 years experience. Thought I'd toss this
> > out to the NG in hopes someone might be interested.

> > Kevin.

> My private mail was returned, where do I send to you?

> --
> -drl

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 03:09:27 GMT
 Job Opportunity in Missouri
In article

|> I have a company in the greater St. Louis area that's looking for a
|> fulltime APL programmer with 1-2 years experience. Thought I'd toss this
|> out to the NG in hopes someone might be interested.
|>
|> Kevin.

Nice domain name, Kevin; I'm surprised you could get it.

What's that?  Model-something?  Never mind.

Eric Landau, APL Solutions, Inc.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburger." - Abbie Hoffman

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 06:57:03 GMT
 Job Opportunity in Missouri
Eric, you've known me long enough to know getting an interesting domain
shouldn't be difficult. It was getting the domain "no spam" that was hard!
Quote:

> In article

> |> I have a company in the greater St. Louis area that's looking for a
> |> fulltime APL programmer with 1-2 years experience. Thought I'd toss this
> |> out to the NG in hopes someone might be interested.
> |>
> |> Kevin.
> |

> Nice domain name, Kevin; I'm surprised you could get it.

> What's that?  Model-something?  Never mind.

> Eric Landau, APL Solutions, Inc.
> "Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburger." - Abbie Hoffman

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 08:56:15 GMT
 Job Opportunity in Missouri
Oops! I just now see why this is "m"ost "f"unny.

-drl

Quote:
> In article

> |> I have a company in the greater St. Louis area that's looking for a
> |> fulltime APL programmer with 1-2 years experience. Thought I'd toss
this
> |> out to the NG in hopes someone might be interested.
> |>
> |> Kevin.
> |

> Nice domain name, Kevin; I'm surprised you could get it.

> What's that?  Model-something?  Never mind.

> Eric Landau, APL Solutions, Inc.
> "Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburger." - Abbie Hoffman

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:58:32 GMT

1. DATASYS // SMALLTALK OPPORTUNITIES IN KC, MISSOURI AND DALLAS

2. JOB: Seeking Smalltalk in Missouri

3. Q: SEEKING JOB IN MISSOURI - ST.LOUIS

4. A NEW SMALTALK JOBS listing with an IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITY

5. NEW SMALTALK JOBS listing with an IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITY

6. JOBS OFFERED - Smalltalk Consulting Job Opportunities

7. VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS

8. JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA

9. job opportunity in bay area

10. Job Opportunity

11. OOP Job Opportunities in Rome (Italy)

12. Outstanding Job Opportunity