FS: ALGEBRA -- An Algorithmic Treatment book
Author Message
 FS: ALGEBRA -- An Algorithmic Treatment book

I am auctioning a copy of Ken Iverson's book,
"ALGEBRA -- An Algorithmic Treatment", on eBay.

No reserve.

This book is the original description of the APL computer
programming language. A very nice and desirable
computing collectible.   The book is soft cover, 360 pages,
and in good condition.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

- Bill

Sat, 09 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FS: ALGEBRA -- An Algorithmic Treatment book
Quote:

> I am auctioning a copy of Ken Iverson's book,
> "ALGEBRA -- An Algorithmic Treatment", on eBay.

> No reserve.

> This book is the original description of the APL computer
> programming language.

1972 ??? original description???? take a fourscore off that to get back
to original description

A very nice and desirable

Quote:
> computing collectible.   The book is soft cover, 360 pages,
> and in good condition.

> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=168605256

> - Bill

Sun, 10 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FS: ALGEBRA -- An Algorithmic Treatment book

Quote:

>I am auctioning a copy of Ken Iverson's book,
>"ALGEBRA -- An Algorithmic Treatment", on eBay.

Before others are going to waiste their time like me:

        "Shipping to USA and Canada only."

Are you serious about this or is this just an eBay boilerplate you'd
be willing to ignore?

                                                Martin Neitzel

Sun, 10 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. FS: assm book + a couple C books, etc

2. Book on Algebra of programing

3. Smalltalk Books FS

4. Smalltalk Books FS: Distributed Smalltalk and Rapid S/W Development with Smalltalk

5. FS Smalltalk books

6. FS:Clarion 2.108+LPM 1.53 + Books

7. FS:Clarion 2.108 + LPM 1.53 + Books

8. FS: Computer Books