repost:Survey: what free scientific, mathematical, and/or statistical software is wanted?
Author Message
 repost:Survey: what free scientific, mathematical, and/or statistical software is wanted?

      [ Please repost this wherever you think is appropriate! ]
ok, here it is!!
ira

Project GNU of the Free Software Foundation is conducting a survey to
determine the kinds of mathematical software commonly utilized by scientists
and mathematicians.  Your answers will help us to determine the programming
tasks we present to our volunteers.  This will ultimately result in a more
complete set of math programs and subroutines available as free software.

Please answer the following questions with regard to scientific,
mathematical, and/or statistical software:

   1.  What packages are commonly used?

   2.  What programs and subroutines are desired, but not available?

   3.  What freeware currently exists?

   4.  Where else can we ask these questions?

Please give as much detail as you can, including package name, author,
language, and where it can be found.

Thank you!

Sun, 19 Jan 1997 00:05:16 GMT

1. Survey: what free scientific, mathematical, statistical software is wanted?

2. an Invitation to be Involved in a Survey on Developing Scientific Computing Software

3. an Invitation to be Involved in a Survey on Developing Scientific Computing Software

4. mathematical/statistical routines in Java

5. US-TX-Houston- Scientific Statistical & Programming Positions

6. Modula-3 For scientific/mathematical programming ?

7. Using mathematical and scientific symbols

8. Statistical software

9. (repost) OOP Survey Participant Wanted

10. Need Help With Research Survey (REPOST)

11. REPOST: Questionnaire Survey on Object-Oriented Programming

12. REPOST-Clarion Survey