Wanted True Type APL Font for Windows 3.1
Author Message
 Wanted True Type APL Font for Windows 3.1

Does anyone know where I can download a set of APL True Type fonts which
are compatible with the STSC APL Plus character set please? This includes
underlined capital alphabetic characters.  I need this for typing APL
chars. into a Word for Windows 2/6 document. This is quite urgent. Many
thanks. Chris Brady.

Wed, 29 Jan 1997 03:51:00 GMT

("Chris Brady The RA") writes:

Does anyone know where I can download a set of APL True Type fonts which
are compatible with the STSC APL Plus character set please? This includes
underlined capital alphabetic characters.

<<<<<

You might contact Dyadic Systems in Basingstoke, England. They distribute
a TrueType font with their Dyalog APL/W for Windows. This font mimics the
characters found on the original APL typeball used on Selectric typewriter
style terminals. There are three alphabets, all italic, capital letters,
small letters, and underlined capital letters.

Hope this helps.

Jim Ryan

Wed, 29 Jan 1997 06:27:02 GMT

("Chris Brady The RA") writes:

Does anyone know where I can download a set of APL True Type fonts which
are compatible with the STSC APL Plus character set please? This includes
underlined capital alphabetic characters.

There are TrueType APL fonts in Manugistics recent APL*Plus III for
Windows.  You might contact them to see if they would make the fonts
available.

Philip Abrams

Fri, 31 Jan 1997 09:21:05 GMT

1. APL True Type Font

2. APL Font for Motif/X-Windows Wanted

3. Messed up fonts in R4.0 with Windows 3.1

4. Printing in APL*PLUS III for Windows 3.1

5. True Type APL2 Font

6. True Type Fonts

7. using true type fonts in imagettftext or imagestring

8. BADLY WANTED: Tk for Windows 3.1

9. Windows 3.1 VxD with TASM 3.1 ?

10. The true borders of a touch sensor (cortona 3.1)

11. APL Type 1 Font (for OS/2)

12. Windows 3.1 to Windows '95