Directory of APL Professionals
Author Message
 Directory of APL Professionals

The directory is off to a slow start, but a start nonetheless. You can
view it at http://www.*-*-*.com/

If you're interested in being listed, just drop me a line.

Fri, 31 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Directory of APL Professionals

Quote:

>The directory is off to a slow start, but a start nonetheless. You can
>view it at http://www.iversonsoftware.com/apl.html.

>If you're interested in being listed, just drop me a line.

We've just made adding an entry even easier. Just go to
http://www.iversonsoftware.com/add_apl.htm and fill out the form.

Sun, 02 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Directory of APL Professionals

Quote:

> >The directory is off to a slow start, but a start nonetheless. You can
> >view it at http://www.iversonsoftware.com/apl.html.

> >If you're interested in being listed, just drop me a line.

> We've just made adding an entry even easier. Just go to
> http://www.iversonsoftware.com/add_apl.htm and fill out the form.

Sometime after 4:30 AM, our virtual server stopped forwarding mail,
needless to say this has really hampered our efforts. So, if you filled
out the form at any time between 4:00 AM CST (+5 GMT) and 11:30 PM CST
(+5 GMT) on July 17, 1997, please come back and fill out the form again.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we want to put a great directory
together.

Jeff Iverson

Mon, 03 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Directory of Software Development Professionals

2. Directory of Software Development Professionals

3. Directory of Software Development Professionals

4. Directory of Clarion Professionals

5. Directory of Software Development Professionals

6. Directory of Software Development Professionals

7. Directory of Clipper Professionals

8. Directory of Eiffel Professionals

9. Directory of Software Development Professionals

10. Directory of Software Development Professionals

11. Directory of COBOL Professionals

12. Directory of FORTRAN Professionals