APL on-line
Author Message
 APL on-line

I am compiling a directory of on-line APL resources for publication in
a future issue of Vector, the Journal of the British APL Association.

I know about this group, and also the APL section in CompuServe's IBM
Programming forum.  I would appreciate any information on other
public access services or bulletin boards, wherever in the world they
may be, or however small they might be.  APL vendor boards are also
of interest (I know that Manugistics have one).

As well as connection information, I would like to be able to give a
flavour of what sort of discussions, software, services are available
on each board, and how large the user base is.

Thank you all in advance for any help. .../Dave

Mon, 08 Jan 1996 07:08:03 GMT

1. Where did APL-Books-Online go?

2. Monthly Advanced APL+Win Training OnLine

3. I-APL, Vanguard APL, and APL.68000

4. APL Bookstore Now On-Line

5. 3E6 lines of APL

6. Clarion Online is Online!

7. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

8. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

9. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

10. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

11. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

12. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL