ISI APL
Author Message
 ISI APL

Hi!
I'm now considering getting a copy of the most recent ISI APL. Before I order it, however, I would like to get some info on it. I am interested in knowing
a) What are the main differences between this interpreter and APL PLUS? (I know there is some discussion about 'box' and 'enclose', but is this a serious handicap?)
b) Does it include a "Packaging utility", to create .EXE files?
c) How does it handle graphics?
d) How does it interface with Windows? (Basically the question is if I have to
be a Windows or C programmer to take advantage of the Windows interfacing - I
want to interface with Excel and Charisma, and do not know enough to program
in Windows directly)
e) What is the current price?

I would very much appreciate if someone can give me the answers to any of these
questions (E-mail directly to me is probably the best).
 Greetings,
Pedro
--

Institute of Marine Research, Section for Pelagic Fish
P.O. Box 1870 - Nordnes

Tue, 19 Dec 1995 16:33:01 GMT

1. APLASCII for Sharp/ISI APL

2. ISI's newest APL has works workspace exchange utilities

3. I-APL, Vanguard APL, and APL.68000

4. J2/Win ISI font problem solved

5. ISI Development Costs

6. If you want support its Strand not ISI

7. ISI Press Release

8. ISI newsletter (For those who haven't seen it)

9. FAQ correction: ISI tel no.

10. Seek review and information about ISI's Calculus

11. Events in ISI APLIWIN

12. ISI APLI386 #arbout documentation wanted