cmapl10.mf TeX font
Author Message
 cmapl10.mf TeX font

Can anyone tell me where I get a-hold of -- or even better, send me --
the .pk font file for cmapl10.mf (the Metafont base for the Computer Modern
APL font) set up for the hp-laserjet (ie 300 dpi)?  I don't have Metafont
running, and I'm not anxious to set it all up and learn how to use it to
produce this one font file, if I can avoid it!

Thanks for any help.

______________
Phil Viton
City Planning, Ohio State University, 190 W 17th Ave Columbus OH 43210

Fri, 05 Jan 1996 03:34:49 GMT
 cmapl10.mf TeX font

|> Can anyone tell me where I get a-hold of -- or even better, send me --
|> the .pk font file for cmapl10.mf (the Metafont base for the Computer Modern

I put a few sizes up for ftp from csi.jpl.nasa.gov in pub/apl/fonts/pk

--
Sam Sirlin

Sat, 06 Jan 1996 00:18:19 GMT

1. .tfm files for APL font in TeX

2. TeX font

3. APL font for TeX

4. APL font for TEX

5. APL fonts for tex

6. ISO modula-2 standard TeX source: missing fonts

7. Using DISLIN in Fortran and TeX fonts not working

8. How do you use a FONT Cartridge with MF Cobol in WIN 95

9. Q: Bar code/MICR fonts generation - MF Cobol Ver 4.5 (DOS)

10. MF cobol font/point size control?

11. WEB TeX -> MWeb TeX -> OWeb TeX

12. WEB TeX -> MWeb TeX -> OWeb TeX