apl /win ce
Author Message
 apl /win ce

I've gotten a request for information on apl running on a windoze ce
machine (palmtop). Not knowing much about that platform I assume it's
somewhat resource limited, but you could hack something available in
source (e.g. apl\11) to work. Anything else? Anyone tried this?

--
Sam Sirlin

Fri, 28 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 apl /win ce

How about IBM's TryAPL2?  Its a DOS program that seems willing to run on
just about anything and is a full implementation of the language.  It
does not support DOS file stuff and is based on the 16-bit interpreter.
It runs in the basic 640K.  Best of all - its free!

Ted

Fri, 28 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. APL+WIN and APL tutorials for CPCUG

2. APL+DOS to APL+WIN migration aid

3. Migrating APL+DOS to APL+WIN

4. Paradox and APL*PLUS II (Or APL+WIN) and Memo Fields

5. Win application experience with Win+APL?

6. APL for Windows CE?

7. Win CE?

8. Win/CE

9. Clarion for Win CE?

10. Win CE, etc

11. Clarion 5 Compatibilty with WIN CE ?

12. Forth for Win CE Palmtops?