Please help with PL/I programming problem
Author Message
 Please help with PL/I programming problem

Hi:
Anyone out there know PL/I ?
I'm modifying an old Pl/1 program that needed to process a sequential file
with variable length records. I don't know what is the correct syntax to make
the compiler happy since it keeps complaining about the ouput record
size doesn't match the record's definition.
PLease drop me a line for further details.
Thanks a million.
Hiep Tran

Sat, 24 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VSE 3.1 Repository Problem: Please help (please please?)

2. PL/1 Info Needed, Please Help!

3. please, please, please, please, help

5. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

6. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

7. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

8. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

9. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

10. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

11. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

12. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding