Call for Papers -- Tool of Thought X
Author Message
 Call for Papers -- Tool of Thought X

NY/SIGAPL (The NY/NJ area local APL chapter) announces the tenth "APL as a Tool
  of Thought" Seminar (TOT) to be held Saturday, 31 January 1998 at Stevens
 Institute in Hoboken, NJ (near the PATH trains to NYC). This is a one-day
 (all-day) event.  Lunch will be served to attendees.

Speakers on any APL/J related topic are urgently solicited.  A number of people
 have agreed to speak, but more are needed. We need to know
 who will be presenting as soon as possible.  Presenters should send email to:

  message gets through). You can also telephone me at 609-734-9554 (daytime).

Watch for more information on this event soon.

David E. Siegel
Chairman, NY/SIGAPL

Sat, 15 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Call for Papers -- Tool of Thought X

NY/SIGAPL (The NY/NJ area local APL chapter) announces the tenth "APL as a
Tool of Thought" Seminar (TOT) to be held Saturday, 31 January 1998 at Stevens
 Institute in Hoboken, NJ (near the PATH trains to NYC). This is a one-day
 (all-day) event.  Lunch will be served to attendees.

Speakers on any APL/J related topic are urgently solicited.  A number of people
 have agreed to speak, but more are needed. We need to know  who will be
presenting as soon as possible.  Presenters should send email to:

that your   message gets through). You can also telephone me at
609-734-9554 (daytime).

More information about this event is available on the world wide web at
http://www.acm.org/sigapl/tool98.htm

David E. Siegel
Chairman, NY/SIGAPL

              -David E. Siegel
               Software Developer, Financial Reporting Software (FRS)

Tue, 02 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Call for Papers -- Tool of Thought X

NY/SIGAPL (The NY/NJ area local APL chapter) announces the tenth "APL as a Tool
of Thought" Seminar (TOT) to be held Saturday, 31 January 1998 at Stevens
Institute in Hoboken, NJ (near the PATH trains to NYC). This is a one-day
 (all-day) event.  Lunch will be served to attendees.

Speakers on any APL/J related topic are urgently solicited.  A number of people
 have agreed to speak, but more are needed. We need to know  who will be
presenting as soon as possible.  Presenters should send email to:

 message gets through). You can also telephone me at 609-734-9554 (daytime).

More information about this event, including a registration form,  is available
on the world wide web at http://www.acm.org/sigapl/tool98.htm

David E. Siegel
Chairman, NY/SIGAPL

Thu, 11 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Call for Papers -- Tool of Thought X

2. Call for participation -- Tool of Thought X

3. Call for participation -- Tool of Thought X

4. Thinking about WinHelp Tools? Think $$$

5. TOOLS Europe '96 Call for Papers

6. REMINDER: TOOLS USA 97 Call-for-Papers

7. TOOLS Asia'97 -- conference announcement and call for papers

8. TOOLS Europe and USA calls for papers on line

9. TOOLS Europe '97 Call for Paper (revised)

10. TOOLS Europe 97 Call for Paper

11. TOOLS 96 Reuse Workshop Call for position paper

12. TOOLS Europe '96 Call for Papers