News Group Administration...
Author Message
 News Group Administration...

Hi...
How do News Group work -  not from the client end, that I see
and now using.
How does the comp.lang.apl Newsgroup operate? How many people
are involved?
Obviously not all the messages you receive get put into the visible list..
The reason I ask is because the NEWS paradigm does seem well suited
to some of the work we do in the office.
Where does the server software come from, and how can I find out more?
Regards..
David Alis

Sun, 18 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. New local news group on news.totallyobjects.com

2. FLORIDA FIRE VICTIMS - NEWS-GROUP-NEWS

3. New to news group

4. News Group Spam

5. News Group Spam

6. TPF News Group?

7. Is this a real news group?

8. How to start a usenet news group ?

9. Should we have a moderated news group?

10. New APL News Group

11. please do not post to the apl news group

12. News group.