APL for Palm Pilot?
Author Message
 APL for Palm Pilot?

Hello,

  sorry for this question, but couldn't find any information on the net.  I
am desperately looking for an APL version for my Pilot.  Are there any
projects?

  Thanks a lot!

bye
  Chris...

Wed, 19 Feb 2003 05:02:06 GMT
 APL for Palm Pilot?

Quote:
> Hello,

>   sorry for this question, but couldn't find any information on the net.
> am desperately looking for an APL version for my Pilot.  Are there any
> projects?

>   Thanks a lot!

> bye
>   Chris...

APL for the Palm?  Never heard of one.  I'd LOVE to see J on the Palm.

Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:47:00 GMT
 APL for Palm Pilot?

Quote:

> > Hello,

> >   sorry for this question, but couldn't find any information on the net.
> > am desperately looking for an APL version for my Pilot.  Are there any
> > projects?

> >   Thanks a lot!

> > bye
> >   Chris...

> APL for the Palm?  Never heard of one.  I'd LOVE to see J on the Palm.

Seems to me that J is ported to the Palm. I think Iverson software
morphed into a company that re-focused on J....  Check out the APL
Faq...

Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:13:42 GMT
 APL for Palm Pilot?

Quote:

> Hello,

>   sorry for this question, but couldn't find any information on the net.  I
> am desperately looking for an APL version for my Pilot.  Are there any
> projects?

>   Thanks a lot!

> bye
>   Chris...

Not that I know of. Am old STSC APL works fine on an HP200, and there are
versions of J that work on the 200 and on Win CE 2.1 machines.

Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:19:36 GMT
 APL for Palm Pilot?

Quote:
> > >   sorry for this question, but couldn't find any information on the
net.
> > > am desperately looking for an APL version for my Pilot.  Are there any
> > > projects?

> > >   Thanks a lot!

> > > bye
> > >   Chris...

> > APL for the Palm?  Never heard of one.  I'd LOVE to see J on the Palm.

> Seems to me that J is ported to the Palm. I think Iverson software
> morphed into a company that re-focused on J....  Check out the APL
> Faq...

There is J for WinCE, but not Palm.

Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:46:11 GMT

1. Palm Pilot app for Assembler 370/390 programemrs

2. Smalltalk tools for palm pilots

3. Palm Pilot Complier?

4. Free Palm Pilot PDA

5. Palm Pilot?

6. Palm Pilots and Clarion

7. Palm Pilot

8. Palm Pilot

9. Conduit for Palm Pilot?

10. NY-STUG Meeting 4/22/1999 - Smalltalk for the Palm Pilot on Micro Virtual Machines

11. palm pilot interface

12. CW4 Export to PAlm Pilot