APL2 on HP100LX Palmtop
Author Message
 APL2 on HP100LX Palmtop

I am trying to run IBM's APL2 on the HP100LX and cannot get the keybaord
or character set to work correctly. APL2.EXE starts up fine (even finds
$8087.com) and gets as far as "CLEAR WS". However any numeric entry seems
to send it off into space or produce results like

    234
--E-4052

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I might try to make this work?
The keyboard table may be the problem (or part of the problem) since the
SHIFTED alphabetics do seem to produce many of the APL characters (SHIFT-I
gives iota, but SHIFT-I 7 never seems to return with a result). Someone
reported that TRYAPL worked fine on the HP100 although I haven't yet heard
if they did anything special.

Sun, 19 Nov 1995 09:58:15 GMT

1. running J on an HP100LX

2. Forth on th HP100LX

3. APL2/2 to APL2/W95/NT

4. APL on the HP-100LX palmtop

5. J on Palmtops

6. Problem transfering clarion files from palmtop to windows

7. HP Palmtop, or other PDA

8. Forth for Win CE Palmtops?

9. About Palmtops and forth

10. Palmtops in one hand and forth another hand

11. Question on palmtops

12. Pygmy for the HP 100LX palmtop