Conversion of COMPLEX.QQ for use on TryAPL2
Author Message
 Conversion of COMPLEX.QQ for use on TryAPL2

You may recall that I've been working on this project for a little over a month
I have essentially finished this job except for three programs in this WS. Now
that I am in possession of the APL2 Reference Summary (SX26-3737-2), I have
the means to finish these last three programs, which require unusual structures
to represent STSC-APL+ special forms in IBM's APL2 coding.
         With regret, I will not have time to do this job before my trip over-
seas one week from now. But be patient, I will take up this task as soon as I
get back about three months from now. As soon as I have finished at that time,
I will put the COMPLEX.QQ WS in its TryAPL2 form at the disposal of all who
want it, probably at some public FTP site.   Farewell!      --  Warren Vogt

Sun, 28 Jan 1996 13:00:56 GMT

1. COMPLEX.QQ : necessary adjustments for use by APL2/PC

2. COMPLEX.QQ overstrikes

3. Complex integration with oscillting Exp(complex argument) factor.

4. QQ subscription problems

5. QQ phone number correction

6. QQ suddenly timely

7. Updating complex RecordSet using REAL database

8. Using UNRAR_DLL in LABVIEW6 Complex data structures and DLL calling

9. Using complex numbers in Fletcher Reeves optimization method

10. qq

11. Performing calculations (using a complex formula) on data

12. using STORABLE to figure out memory usage for a complex data structure