APL FAQ - correction re Sharp APL
Author Message
 APL FAQ - correction re Sharp APL

-----------Message forwarded from IPSA Mailbox-------------

no. 174463 filed 16.41.46  fri  4 jun 1993
from gsd
to   uclapl
subj APL FAQ - correction re Sharp APL
ref  174435
expy  0.00.00   5 jul 1993

On April 6, 1993 Reuters APL Software Division became Soliton Associates
Limited as a result of an employee buyout. The SHARP APL and related
products (Viewpoint, Logos, Mailbox, and so forth) business is now owned by
Soliton, which consists of everybody that was in Reuters ASD at the time of
the buyout and a few others. We'll be having a vendor forum at APL93 and
hope to see you all there - we just cut a new release of SHARP APL/Unix
(SAX) and continue to sell and support the MVS version.

Our Toronto headquarters is in the throes of relocation out of the Exchange
Tower Reuters offices to new offices at 41 Victoria Street, effective in
late July - so the safest address and phone number to reach us at for the
next while will be the office I'm sitting in, the Rochester, NY support
centre.

Corrected address:
     Soliton Associates Limited
     1100 University Ave.,
     Rochester, NY 14607-1649
     (716) 256-6466
Fax: (716) 256-6469

I'll forward the Toronto address when it stabilizes. We also have offices in
Coventry and Frankfurt and a couple of people working out of Amsterdam and
Copenhagen. As always, most of our development staff is in Toronto and most
of our support staff is elsewhere.

I'll forward our official press release (it's short) presently.
/Gary Dennis
Tech Support
Soliton Associates Ltd.

This posting is forwarded from an internal Reuters mailbox.
No statement or opinion contained herein should be taken as
being Reuters policy, or even as being approved by Reuters,
in any way.

Sat, 25 Nov 1995 04:18:11 GMT

1. Sharp APL (Was: questions on early APL

2. Sharp APL vs IBM APL ??????

3. Shareware APL, APL FAQ, J for Windows

4. I-APL, Vanguard APL, and APL.68000

5. Announcement: Version 4.03 of SHARP APL for UNIX

6. Sharp APL/PC reference binders

7. Product announcement - SHARP APL/UNIX 4.02

8. SHARP APL/PC {I.S.APL}

9. Sharp APL

10. Sharp APL (really SAPL and APL2 arrays)

11. Sharp Packages (was Re: APL acceptance)

12. sharp i-apl