FS: APL Conference proceedings of possible historical interest
Author Message
 FS: APL Conference proceedings of possible historical interest

Three APL Quote Quad issues with ACM APL Conference proceedings for
1981-1983.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
--
Always carry a grapefruit,  Treesong

Thu, 08 Jul 2004 06:35:42 GMT
 FS: APL Conference proceedings of possible historical interest

Quote:
> Three APL Quote Quad issues with ACM APL Conference proceedings for
> 1981-1983.

> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1504376105

Indeed! See these and many more APL publications, for low, fixed prices, at:

       http://apl-books.com

Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:36:09 GMT
 FS: APL Conference proceedings of possible historical interest

Quote:

> > Three APL Quote Quad issues with ACM APL Conference proceedings for
> > 1981-1983.

> > [obsolete URL]

> Indeed! See these and many more APL publications, for low, fixed prices, at:

>        http://apl-books.com

My low fixed prices are lower than your low fixed prices. Though I don't
have much of a selection. The only bidder was Canadian, and when we
found that postage to Canada was almost four times the US rate, I let
him out of the deal, so they're still available for $6 plus postage. Buy
these books or I'll set 'em on fire and it will be *your* fault. The
details:

Three special issues of APL Quote Quad:

V. 12, no. 1, Sep 1981: ACM APL 81 Conference Proceedings

V. 13, no. 1, Sep 1982: ACM APL 82 Conference Proceedings

V. 13, no. 3, Mar 1983: ACM APL 83 Conference Proceedings

These are big softbound 8"x11.5" collections, respectively xviii+358
pages, 396p, and xv+301p. They're in good shape, with dinged corners and
a couple of creases but intact, solid bindings.

The lot weighs 5-6 pounds. Postage and handling by media mail will be
$4.00, more if you're outside the US or want insurance or pricier faster
shipping.
--
Always carry a grapefruit,  Treesong

Sat, 21 Aug 2004 01:38:45 GMT

1. APL 96 Conference proceedings

2. APL Conference Proceedings

3. FigForth for the National Semiconductor PACE (historical interest)

4. Book of historical interest

5. Interesting and historical document

6. 1977 conference proceedings

7. Proceedings of the Joint Modular Languages Conference available!

8. Proceedings of the Joint Modular Languages Conference available!

9. Python Conference Proceedings now on-line

10. Proceedings of the Joint Modular Languages Conference available!

11. Proceedings of the Joint Modular Languages Conference available!

12. Python Conference Proceedings now on-line