xapl -- where is it?
Author Message
 xapl -- where is it?

Hello,

A little while ago someone posted that they had a nice emacs-based X
interface to APL\11.  I understood that it would be placed on watserv,
but I can't seem to find it.  Can anyone point me to it?

Thanks.

Mark Reeve

Tue, 22 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

2. I am new to LabVIEW and I am having the classic problem of...

3. I am using LABview 5.0 and I am having difficulty with...

4. I am using a timed while loop and am unable to get the loop...

5. I am using HP 4263ALCR meter, and I am trying to use the...

6. I am working in LabVIEW 6i and I am wanting to build a exe in Apllication Builder

7. I am inputting my guitar tunes(.wav files) and I am trying...

8. I am not ale to compile my DLL when I am linking to...

9. I am wondering what I am going to do with the following simulation error.

10. I am looking for email address of Rodney W. Johnson

11. I am away, addresses for problems concerning APL94

12. Am I running under APL2 or TryAPL2?