Unlocking APL Functions
Author Message
 Unlocking APL Functions

About ten years ago I bought a Sage IV 68000 computer and a lot of software which was locked. It has been very useful to me over the years and I have written a lot of software for various purposes. This software requires the locked software. The Sage company declined to just about nothing and the software vendors seem to have disappeared. Now I have other machines with APL on them and wish to unlock the Sage's locked software so that it can be transferred to newer machines.Does anyone know how to unlock AP

functions on the Sage?

Sun, 22 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unlock Dolphin 4 VE with a Dolphin 4 PRO unlock key

2. How does one unlock a function in AWS.

3. Special Functions for APL (and making APL atractive for Science)

4. I-APL, Vanguard APL, and APL.68000

5. APL function library

6. Perl functions similar to APL?

7. Text functions for APL+Win