New SIGAPL mailing list
Author Message
 New SIGAPL mailing list

the SIGAPL Executive Committee - we have added a new one with an
extended membership.

You may send a message to everyone listed on the inside back cover of
APL Quote Quad (the Executive Committee plus volunteers who are
helping us in a variety of ways) by addressing it to

I would like to take the opportunity (once more) to say that we are
always interested in hearing from people who would like to play an
active role in ACM SIGAPL. Everything we do is done by someone who
volunteers, and the more people we have involved the more we can do.

SIGAPL supports all dialects of APL (including J, of course), and we
are also very much interested in the cross-fertilisation of APL
concepts with those of other array-oriented languages.
--
{*filter*} Bowman - Dogon Research

http://www.*-*-*.com/
Dogon Research - APL Solutions, Audio Engineering, and more...

Wed, 07 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. New french-speaking mailing-list about Python / Nouvelle liste de

2. New Linux Solution Development e-mail List

3. New mailing list for european/german Lisp users

4. New mailing list for REXX on UN*X

5. New Sydney Ruby Users Mailing List

6. New announcement-only moderated mailing list

7. New CHICKEN mailing list

9. New VRML Mailing List

10. New official netwide assembler (NASM) mailing list -- NASM Advocate

11. Announcing new validation and verification mailing list

12. ** NEW PROGRAMMERS MAILING LIST **