Anyone want an *old* APL book?
Author Message
 Anyone want an *old* APL book?

i've got an old APL book called "APL -- An Interactive Approach." it's
by Leonard Gilman and Allan J. Rose, first published in 1974, then
again in 1976 and 1984. i bought it for school in 1985.

does anyone want it before it hits the recycling bin? it's in fair
shape, a slightly torn cover. maybe someone collects this stuff? if
so, email me and i'll send it out if you don't mind covering the
postage.

-discdude

Thu, 01 Jul 2004 16:16:51 GMT
 Anyone want an *old* APL book?
I don't mind covering the postage!  If you haven't given it away
already, I'll gladly give it a good home.

Joe Wright

Quote:

> i've got an old APL book called "APL -- An Interactive Approach." it's
> by Leonard Gilman and Allan J. Rose, first published in 1974, then
> again in 1976 and 1984. i bought it for school in 1985.

> does anyone want it before it hits the recycling bin? it's in fair
> shape, a slightly torn cover. maybe someone collects this stuff? if
> so, email me and i'll send it out if you don't mind covering the
> postage.

> -discdude

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 07:16:06 GMT
 Anyone want an *old* APL book?
How about donating it to the BAA's 'APL Goes To School' project?

Any other unwanted study material out there?

Stephen

Quote:
> i've got an old APL book called "APL -- An Interactive Approach." it's
> by Leonard Gilman and Allan J. Rose, first published in 1974, then
> again in 1976 and 1984. i bought it for school in 1985.

> does anyone want it before it hits the recycling bin? it's in fair
> shape, a slightly torn cover. maybe someone collects this stuff? if
> so, email me and i'll send it out if you don't mind covering the
> postage.

> -discdude

Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:50:00 GMT

1. Wanted to buy - Old version of APL

2. current apl and good apl book

3. Book Sale - APL Books and others

4. A good book assembler book, anyone?

5. BOOK WANTED: Abel Assembler Book

6. Any help for old APL hands?

7. Resurrecting an old APL WS

8. Colors with old APL*PLUS

9. Making older apl work.

10. Old PC APL

11. Anyone want an eight-year-old Mac?

12. Would anyone like my old Smalltalk Reports?