APL Productivity Measurements
Author Message
 APL Productivity Measurements

I received some mail where it was pointed out to me that
my description of the sixth problem was ill defined.
The name of the algorithm to be implemented is called
'flood fill'. The inputs specify a set of coordinates
which specify which area is filled so :

0 0 1 0 0 0
0 1 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 1 0 0
0 0 0 0 1 0
0 0 0 0 0 1

 y verb 0 3
 y verb 0 4
 y verb 0 5
 y verb 3 5

0 0 1 1 1 1
0 1 1 1 1 1
0 0 0 1 1 1
0 0 0 0 1 1
0 0 0 0 0 1

 y verb 0 0
 y verb 4 4

1 1 1 0 0 0
1 1 0 0 0 0
1 1 1 1 0 0
1 1 1 1 1 0
1 1 1 1 1 1

-emmett

Fri, 19 Jan 1996 13:02:30 GMT

1. I-APL, Vanguard APL, and APL.68000

2. Trying to hire APL and DYALOG APL for Dallas

3. Converting Dyalog APL Multiple Assignments to APL*PLUS

4. Special Functions for APL (and making APL atractive for Science)

5. APL! (APL bang)

6. APL News and I-APL (New World)

7. Whither APL or wither APL ??

8. Whither APL or wither APL ??

9. Porting APL*PLUS/PC to APL.68000

10. Porting Mainframe APL to APL*PLUS/PC

11. ASCII APL (Submission to APL Quote-Quad) *LONG*

12. Translating COMPLEX.AWS from STSC APL-PLUS to generic APL