Converting numbers
Author Message
 Converting numbers

From R.G.Selfridge

Converting natural numbers, I presume non-negative integers.
The alphabet is in A (with no blanks), and I assume origin 0
Argument is Y, of any rank.

((-1)rotate iota 1+rank Y)transpose A[((1 max ceiling (rho A) log .01+
max/,Y)rho (rho A))encode Y]

The .01 and ceiling on the log handle number of 'digits', and the
resultant shape is that of Y with number of digits appended, i.e.
(rho Y),(number of 'digits')

There may be leading 'zeros' for some of the integers. The additional
1 max provides for conversion of a zero.

Sat, 10 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Puzzler: Converting numbers

2. converting numbers to cstrings

3. Converting numbers to words... Hand coding

4. Convert Number to Words

5. converting numbers to words

6. Convert number to string in verilog

7. Converting numbers to decimal using 32bit code?

8. Help: how do i convert numbers to ascii?

9. Convert numbers...

10. converting numbers to strings

11. Converting numbers to decimal using 32bit code?

12. Converting numbers into display/printable ascii text