ICFP functional programming contest -- deadline correction
Author Message
 ICFP functional programming contest -- deadline correction

    "Just a reminder that we will be launching the ICFP functional programming
     contest this Thursday (August 27) at 5:00 pm Eastern Time (which is 23:00
     UTC)."

Did I say 23:00 UTC? Oops -- I meant 21:00 UTC.

Once again: The contest starts Thursday 8/27 at 5:00 pm EDT,
which is 21:00 UTC.

The web page has it right: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sorry for any confusion.
    -Olin

Sun, 11 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ICFP functional programming contest -- deadline correction

2. ICFP functional programming contest -- deadline correction

3. ICFP functional programming contest -- deadline correction

4. ICFP Functional Programming Contest

5. Reminder -- ICFP functional programming contest starts Thursday!

6. ICFP'99 Functional Programming Contest

7. Reminder -- ICFP functional programming contest starts Thursday!

8. ICFP'98 Functional Programming Contest

9. Reminder -- ICFP functional programming contest starts Thursday!

10. ICFP'99 Functional Programming Contest

11. ICFP'99 Functional Programming Contest

12. Reminder -- ICFP functional programming contest starts Thursday!