Email addresses for APL95
Author Message
 Email addresses for APL95

In an earlier message I gave two email addresses for APL95

bouncing and I suspect that neither is working properly at this time.

Please accept my apologies if you have tried to use either - we are
working on the problem and should have it fixed within the next few
days.

In the meantime, please post all APL95-related messages to

Thu, 30 Jan 1997 22:39:49 GMT

1. Launching the default email client with a specified email address

2. APL95 papers -- THERE IS STILL TIME TO SUBMIT VIA EMAIL

3. HandyMailTemplates - how to get email address from a recipients address

4. Manugistic's email address or WWW site???

5. Email address of Eero Korpelainen?

6. I am looking for email address of Rodney W. Johnson

7. New Email Address

8. 27 Million Email Addresses

9. KEI email address

10. email address for Les Tyrrell

11. Looking for Bill Koko's email address