             |:( 0 (0)}|:(1|."1 a))

Sorry for the typing mistake.

Bin Li

Sat, 30 Jul 1994 12:01:23 GMT
 Correction of my previous posting.

|> The shift operation should be
|>              |:( 0 (2)}|:(1|."1 a))

Using J 4.1, sun4, I get
2 3 1
5 6 4
0 9 7

|>and not
|>              |:( 0 (0)}|:(1|."1 a))

and
0 3 1
5 6 4
8 9 7

which doesn't look like what you wanted. In addition to Raul's neat
solution, there's a traditional APL approach:
   3 _3{. 3 4{. a
2 3 0
5 6 0
8 9 0

What's best depends on what you want it for.
--
Sam Sirlin

Mon, 01 Aug 1994 01:31:56 GMT

1. minor correction to my previous post

2. Correction to previous post, asterik should be replaced with apostrophe

3. STD - correction to previous information that I have posted

4. Correction to previous post

5. side effects, correction of previous goof

6. ANNOUNCE: Winico 0.4 prerelease (correction from previous announcement)

7. Sorry Happy.Exe previous posting

8. loop variants (Re: ^^^^^ignore the previous post)

9. views,dynamic binding, addendum to my previous posting

10. Retraction of previous posting

11. How can I see previous postings

12. omit previous post about intrument drivers