Translating COMPLEX.AWS from STSC APL-PLUS to generic APL
Author Message
 Translating COMPLEX.AWS from STSC APL-PLUS to generic APL

I downloaded the file COMPLEX.QQ from WATSERV1. It is an APL-to-ASCII translit-
eration of the COMPLEX.AWS workspace, which is found as a .ZIP file in the same
place. I do not have STSC's APL-PLUS, on which it runs, so I have to decipher
the ASCII transliteration, and copy it into one of my own APL's.
       However, I don't understand the conventions used to represent APL glyphs
in the ASCII version. What guide or rules-of-thumb can I refer to to learn how?

Fri, 22 Dec 1995 08:26:25 GMT

1. STSC APL*PLUS II Version 4

2. STSC APL*PLUS Statistical Libraries Wanted

3. STSC APL*PLUS for Mac II: any patches?

4. NEDIT in STSC/APL/PC*PLUS, sloooooow...

5. STSC APL*PLUS/PC under SunPC on SparcStation

6. Converting Dyalog APL Multiple Assignments to APL*PLUS

7. Porting APL*PLUS/PC to APL.68000

8. Porting Mainframe APL to APL*PLUS/PC

9. Dyalog APL vs APL*PLUS UNX