Help file for APL.68000.
Author Message
 Help file for APL.68000.

I have stupidly deleted my "APL Help File" and now I discover
that my original disk has a bad sector on it.  If you can help
me, would you drop me a note.  The file I want is dated June 94,
and supposedly has 901,230 bytes. (I can read that much
from the disk.)

Thanks!

--
Prof. Leroy J.{*filter*}ey, Faculty of Mathematics, U of Waterloo, Canada  N2L 3G1

          http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~ljdickey

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help file for APL.68000.

Quote:

>I have stupidly deleted my "APL Help File" and ...

Thanks, all, for the quick help.
This is a great news group.

Lee{*filter*}ey

--
Prof. Leroy J.{*filter*}ey, Faculty of Mathematics, U of Waterloo, Canada  N2L 3G1

          http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~ljdickey

Sun, 07 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. I-APL, Vanguard APL, and APL.68000

2. Porting APL*PLUS/PC to APL.68000

3. APL for 68000; MAC APL

4. GEM and MIDI using APL.68000; help

5. APL.68000 for Macintosh

6. Cross-talk Bug in Native APL 68000 Level II

7. Product Announcement - APL.68000 Level II for Mac and Power Mac

8. APL.68000 Level II for Mac experience?

9. APL.68000 for the Macintosh

10. APL.68000

11. APL.68000 information request (also for PClones)

12. APL.68000 level II?