APL under Win3.1 tips
Author Message
 APL under Win3.1 tips

Alan,

Quote:
> Windows 95 is MUCH better than OS2/Warp, ... (...)

I don't want to start a discussion about this topic on this newsgroup,
but... could you briefly list some technical facts that make youhave
such a definite opininon, especially from the APLer's point of view ?

I speak for myself, and my job has nothing to do with Personal systems.
I am simply a (very) happy user of APL2/2 for OS/2 Warp.

Regards

Yves-Antoine Emmanuelli
IBM ST&E Paris

Regards

Yves-Antoine Emmanuelli (speaking for himself only)
IBM Paris
E-mail : yae at vnet.ibm.com

Fri, 09 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. APL under Win3.1 tips

2. APL under Win3.1 tips

3. I-APL, Vanguard APL, and APL.68000

4. Block handling tips (was : File handling tips )

5. Tips.Tips Introduction

6. TIP #13: Web Service for Drafting and Archiving TIPs

7. Trying to hire APL and DYALOG APL for Dallas

8. Converting Dyalog APL Multiple Assignments to APL*PLUS

9. Special Functions for APL (and making APL atractive for Science)

10. APL! (APL bang)

11. APL News and I-APL (New World)

12. Whither APL or wither APL ??