free report
Author Message
 free report

Hello,

     I have been asked to write  to offer you a free report.

           'The Ultimate Guide To Killer Marketing'

The Report Features:

             The Five Golden Rules For Web Sites

How To Get Your Customers To See Your Name Everyday.

                 How To Beat Your Competition

         How To Take The Risk Out Of Marketing

                           Free Software

How To Make $30000 A Year On Two Hours Work A Day

                         And Much More.

Why is it free - We are a newly launched company looking to
increase awareness of our name.

For your free copy by email (.txt) just hit reply now and add
the words 'please send' to the subject box.

Sarah Marsden
Zen Group

Thu, 23 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 free report

Quote:
>            'The Ultimate Guide To Killer Marketing'

Put the killer on Geraldo.

Fri, 24 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Free reporting tool for developers

2. free report