Soliton Announces plans for Sharp APL (SAX) for Linux
Author Message
 Soliton Announces plans for Sharp APL (SAX) for Linux

 On Wednesday afternoon 11 August 1999, at the APL '99 conference, Soliton
Associates announced upcoming support for the Linux operating system.

 Sharp APL (SAX) for Linux will be available as a Beta release in October
1999. A range of licensing options will be offered, but both the Beta and
Production releases of the "Personal Version" will be generally available
under a royalty-free license.

 An announcement containing more details will be made in this forum when
the beta software is ready for distribution.

 ../Leigh

Mon, 28 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Soliton Announces plans for Sharp APL (SAX) for Linux

Quote:
>  Sharp APL (SAX) for Linux will be available as a Beta release in October
> 1999. A range of licensing options will be offered, but both the Beta and
> Production releases of the "Personal Version" will be generally available
> under a royalty-free license.

One word: brilliant.
Then again I might add a few more... :-)
It's not APL2, and it's closer to J than die-hard APL2 fans may think. And I
love J...
--
WildHeart'99
Homepage: http://www.insight.dk/stf/

Tue, 29 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. News from Soliton about SHARP APL for Linux

2. Soliton APL and SuSE Linux again

3. Soliton APL and SuSE Linux

4. Re - Soliton sax

5. Sharp APL for Linux and RedHat 9.0

6. Sharp APL for Linux 6.1

7. Sharp Apl for Linux ?

8. Printing and Sharp APL for Linux

9. Newbie Linux/Sharp APL question

10. Sharp APL Linux beta install trouble

11. Beta Release of Sharp APL for Linux Version 5.1

12. APL FAQ - correction re Sharp APL