Quad-TS survey
Author Message
 Quad-TS survey

The recent messages about the "Y2K" (Year 2000) problem prompts me to
ask these question:

        How many digits are there in the first element (year) of
        the Time Stamp (Quad-TS) ?

        Which APL are you using?

If you can answer for more than one system that would be appreciated.
Please mail your response to me, so we don't add to congestion in
the news group.  I will post the results here.

Lee{*filter*}ey
--
Prof. Leroy J.{*filter*}ey, Faculty of Mathematics, U of Waterloo, Canada  N2L 3G1

          http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~ljdickey

--
Prof. Leroy J.{*filter*}ey, Faculty of Mathematics, U of Waterloo, Canada  N2L 3G1

          http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~ljdickey

Fri, 09 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Quad TS

2. Ts 3.1 src in Ts 1.17

3. Arriving Soon in APL Quote Quad

4. Quote Quad

5. Gauss, +/(0={quad}io)+{iota}100

6. Now in December in APL Quote Quad

7. Coming in December in APL Quote Quad

8. Quad TF for APL+WIN 2000

9. Quote Quad Editorial Policy

10. APL Quote-Quad

11. Coming in June in APL Quote Quad

12. ASCII APL (Submission to APL Quote-Quad) *LONG*