did my last MacAPL article get through?
Author Message
 did my last MacAPL article get through?

Is there anyone out there? Where has everyone gone? After posting details about
how to get hold of MacAPL about 3 weeks ago, I have heard only a single reply!
If that article didn't get to anyone, email me & I'll email it back.

        Ed Wilkinson    ...!uunet!vuwcomp!edward

Wed, 17 Feb 1993 17:20:00 GMT
 did my last MacAPL article get through?

I received a notice today saying that Spencer Organization has
introduced a lower price for APL.68000; only $99, for the
APL that runs on the Apple Macintosh, the Atari ST, and the Commodore Amiga.

The announcement also says that the product is the fastest APL
in the micro environment, and that it alos offers a  *free*
Run-Time license for developers and users utilizing APL.68000 as
a development tool.

They also supply an IBM PC/AT version of APL.68000 called MultiAPL
that uses a coprocessor board based om the Motorola chip, together
with up to 4 Megabytes of RAM available for APL under PC-DOS, and
the also supply coprocessors with 68010 and 68020 chips clocked
at various speeds from 10 t0 20MHZ.

--
 L. J.{*filter*}ey, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Waterloo.

Fri, 19 Mar 1993 15:36:00 GMT
 did my last MacAPL article get through?

Quote:

>Is there anyone out there? Where has everyone gone? After posting details about
>how to get hold of MacAPL about 3 weeks ago, I have heard only a single reply!
>If that article didn't get to anyone, email me & I'll email it back.
>    Ed Wilkinson    ...!uunet!vuwcomp!edward

I have sent you a reply email  (please excuse this to others on net.)

Let me know if you got it.  It contains the returned as undeliverable
email message I tried to send you.
--
UUCP:...!amdahl!drivax!socha                                      WAT Iron'75
"Everything should be made as simple as possible but not simpler."  A. Einstein

Fri, 19 Mar 1993 19:11:00 GMT
 did my last MacAPL article get through?

Has anyone seen or heard of a patch for STSC's APL*PLUS for the Macintosh
to make it work on the MacII ?  Ditto any news of an upgrade?
I wrote to STSC but we've got a mail strike on......
  -------------------
W. Simon Tortike
Dept Min, Met &    UUCP:   {ubc-vision,ihnp4,mnetor}!alberta!simon

Univ. of Alberta   AGT:    (403) 432-3338
Edmonton, AB
Canada T6G 2G6

Fri, 19 Mar 1993 03:11:00 GMT
 did my last MacAPL article get through?

Quote:

> Has anyone seen or heard of a patch for STSC's APL*PLUS for the Macintosh
> to make it work on the MacII ?  Ditto any news of an upgrade?
> I wrote to STSC but we've got a mail strike on......
> W. Simon Tortike

They are currently testing a version they think might work on the MacII.
The person in charge is away this week, so I might get more info later.
I'll post when I hear. We have access to STSC inhouse mail.

--
                        Ken Marchant
                        The Braegen Group, Toronto, Ontario

Fri, 19 Mar 1993 15:15:00 GMT

1. Last article on University

2. How to get a copy of MacAPL

3. Getting a program to inform you when it's done

4. Doing emacs bindings or getting modifiers

5. HttpDist - getting errors, What I'm doing wrong

6. Doing emacs bindings or getting modifiers

7. Trouble getting the last row of a ListBox

8. SpecRuby tangent -- SpecTcl gets maintainer at long last.

9. Getting last char in string.

10. Getting Rid of 1st and last character in a string

11. Getting name of last active widget

12. Getting the last procedure name