w2w bug report
Author Message
 w2w bug report

Bug report:

To those following the development of w2w (workspace-to-workspace
transfer using Weigang's APLASCII):

In line 21 of fn sendv, you should delete the string 'APL2ASCII'
toward the end of the line.  Converting APL characters to ASCII
in variables will result in truncating those variables.

Yes, converting APL characters to ASCII makes the ASCII file
easier for humans to read.  But the ASCII file is just a means
to an end.  It shouldn't be a design criterion.  I goofed.

Fri, 16 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. A2A <-> now W2W

2. Tcl8.0p1 error reporting bug report and patches

3. Reporting bugs to the net (was Re: Another bug in DEC Fortran)

4. BUG REPORT: Color bugs in tk4.0???

5. I can't find my bug report in the Scriptics Bug DB.

6. expr bug report not a bug

7. BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, C4 BUGS

8. ifNil:ifNotNil: Bug report

9. BUG? Stream not reporting #isEmpty correclty

10. GAWK 3.0.95 - Bug (er, problem) report on extension stuff

11. RB, VB, Cross-platform Development and Bug Reports

12. PBDLL Bug Report