problem with CE database
Author Message
 problem with CE database

hello,
I have got a little problem with the CE database. Actually, I'm
writing a sample code in order to understand how does it works. So,
I'm creating a database an I'm writing several records and just after
I try to read all the records. But when I try to do it, there seems to
be some lost of datas.

thanks for helping me

julien

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 18:46:10 GMT
 problem with CE database
Hello Leone,

I have the same problem.
I found that when I write lesser properties to the record, no data is lost.
e.g. I write 5 properties to a new record, returning a CEOID of the record.
CeOid = CeWriteRecordProps(hDB, 0, 5, DBPropVal);
Then I write the other 5 properties to the same record, and so on.
CeOid = CeWriteRecordProps(hDB, CeOid, 5, DBPropVal);
I haven't found out jet what a save number is to write at the same time.
Maybe there is another more sufficient way to do this, so if you have one I
like to know.
I hope this helped.

Mark

Quote:
> hello,
> I have got a little problem with the CE database. Actually, I'm
> writing a sample code in order to understand how does it works. So,
> I'm creating a database an I'm writing several records and just after
> I try to read all the records. But when I try to do it, there seems to
> be some lost of datas.

> thanks for helping me

> julien

Mon, 07 Jun 2004 21:15:04 GMT

1. CE property database problem?

2. What dataBase for Visual C++ for CE ?

3. windows ce database

4. Does Inner Querries and Joins work on cdb(ce database)

5. Multiple Databases & File Management under CE 2.00

6. Multiple Databases & File Management under CE 2.00

7. Several Ce database questions

8. CE Database in Emulation for PPC 2002

9. Windows CE database

10. Creating a New Database SQL CE

11. Accessing SQL Server CE database with eVC++

12. Search a compatible database with windows CE 2.0 and 3.0