Where to find DirectX SKD for wince?
Author Message
 Where to find DirectX SKD for wince?

Does someone know where to find DirectX SKD for wince?

Thanks!

Nevin

Fri, 07 May 2004 16:12:15 GMT
 Where to find DirectX SKD for wince?
find gx library from microsoft.

Doo

Quote:
> Does someone know where to find DirectX SKD for wince?

> Thanks!

> Nevin

Fri, 07 May 2004 16:27:55 GMT
 Where to find DirectX SKD for wince?
DirectX is only available if you are buildin g your own custom Windows CE
device.  For Windows CE 3.0, this component should be included in the Add-On
PAK.

----------------
Rod Rushing
Microsoft
Windows CE Developer Support

----------------

Quote:
> Does someone know where to find DirectX SKD for wince?

> Thanks!

> Nevin

Sat, 08 May 2004 07:44:35 GMT
 Where to find DirectX SKD for wince?
No, GAPI is something completely different.

----------------
Rod Rushing
Microsoft
Windows CE Developer Support

----------------

Quote:
> find gx library from microsoft.

> Doo

> > Does someone know where to find DirectX SKD for wince?

> > Thanks!

> > Nevin

Sat, 08 May 2004 07:45:09 GMT

1. DirectX in WInCE

2. directx support on Wince

3. How to build DirectX + WinCE.

4. WinCE & DirectX help

5. How to find active NDIS adapters in WinCE

6. No System.NET after installing SKD

7. I need the Version of DirectX and DirectX Media

8. How to get DirectX and DirectX Media Version?

9. WinCE 3.0 vs. WinCE 4.0 (SDK)

10. Find and Replace, Not Find and Overwrite

11. Find dialogbox or Find/replace dialogbox?

12. Cant find find AFX resource in debug mode