Popup Menu on top left corner?
Author Message
 Popup Menu on top left corner?

Hi all,

I'm trying to place a popup menu in the top left corner of an application on
the grip bar. This is a SIP so doesn't go full screen. I really want to
accomplish something similar to standard windows apps where you click on the
icon in the top left corner and it just pops down a menu. I've seen this on
other apps before but have no idea how do do it... Any help would be most
appreciated. Thank you!

Regards,
Sean Knapp

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 06:29:59 GMT

1. Little icon in the top left corner

2. Menu in top right corner

3. Popup a menu when mouse was left clicked!

4. Image in the left corner of view in SDI application

5. Changing the standard icon in the upper left corner in app-wiz created prog

6. How to put an icon to the left upper corner of the window

7. Upper Left Corner Of View

8. add a minimize button on the top right corner of dialog box

9. Adding to the system button on top right hand corner

10. Bold menu text for default menu selection in a popup menu

11. Popup Menu, (NameSpace popup id's?)

12. Popup Menu, (NameSpace popup id's?)