How to get the OS Language?
Author Message
 How to get the OS Language?

Hi,
How can I get the OS Language of my Pocket PC
I think it must be stand in the registry, but where ?
thanks

Fri, 31 Dec 2004 15:57:51 GMT
 How to get the OS Language?
Hi

have a look at EnumUILanguages API function

--
Yaroslav Goncharov
Smartphone Developer Network

Quote:
> Hi,
> How can I get the OS Language of my Pocket PC
> I think it must be stand in the registry, but where ?
> thanks

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 18:36:07 GMT
 How to get the OS Language?
Hi
But this function is not supported in windows CE 3.0

perla

Quote:

> Hi

> have a look at EnumUILanguages API function

> --
> Yaroslav Goncharov
> Smartphone Developer Network
> www.smartphonedn.com

> > Hi,
> > How can I get the OS Language of my Pocket PC
> > I think it must be stand in the registry, but where ?
> > thanks

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 22:09:57 GMT
 How to get the OS Language?
I'm not sure, but will the GetLocaleInfo API do what you need?

--

Nathan Lewis

Check out the WinCE CAB Manager - the ultimate CAB file utility!
Available only from OCP Software - http://www.ocpsoftware.com

Quote:
> Hi
> But this function is not supported in windows CE 3.0

> perla

Quote:
> > Hi

> > have a look at EnumUILanguages API function

> > --
> > Yaroslav Goncharov
> > Smartphone Developer Network
> > www.smartphonedn.com

> > > Hi,
> > > How can I get the OS Language of my Pocket PC
> > > I think it must be stand in the registry, but where ?
> > > thanks

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 01:36:31 GMT
 How to get the OS Language?
But this function retrieves only informations about regional settings.
I want to get the windows language existing in my Pocket Pc .
thanks

Quote:
> I'm not sure, but will the GetLocaleInfo API do what you need?

> --

> Nathan Lewis

> Check out the WinCE CAB Manager - the ultimate CAB file utility!
> Available only from OCP Software - http://www.ocpsoftware.com

> > Hi
> > But this function is not supported in windows CE 3.0

> > perla

> > > Hi

> > > have a look at EnumUILanguages API function

> > > --
> > > Yaroslav Goncharov
> > > Smartphone Developer Network
> > > www.smartphonedn.com

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 15:55:54 GMT

1. OS written in High level Language (was What's the best language to start with

2. Diff between PPC OS / HPC OS/ eXP OS

3. Design of OS, Computer Hardware and Programming Language

4. Windows OS language

5. How to get language of OS

6. How can i get OS language..??

7. Detecting OS language

8. different GetWindowText()- results according to OS language settings

9. International WIndows OS language

10. Windows OS language

11. Wince OS-Language

12. Getting OS Problem?