about telnet encrypt.
Author Message
 about telnet encrypt.

in my embeded product(firewall) , how to impletment SSH ,encrypt telnet?

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 12:54:33 GMT
 about telnet encrypt.
Windows CE 3.0 and .Net provide a telnet server sample in Platform Builder
under %_WINCEROOT%\public\servers\sdk\samples\telnetd.  I don't know what
would be involved with adding SSH support to it, but this sample would be a
good place to start.

--
John Spaith
Software Design Engineer, Windows CE

You assume all risk for your use. ? 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

Quote:
> in my embeded product(firewall) , how to impletment SSH ,encrypt telnet?

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 04:16:35 GMT
 about telnet encrypt.
how to make my firewall producted support ssh.

Quote:
> Windows CE 3.0 and .Net provide a telnet server sample in Platform Builder
> under %_WINCEROOT%\public\servers\sdk\samples\telnetd.  I don't know what
> would be involved with adding SSH support to it, but this sample would be
> good place to start.

> --
> John Spaith
> Software Design Engineer, Windows CE
> Microsoft Corporation

rights.
> You assume all risk for your use. ?2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
> reserved.

> > in my embeded product(firewall) , how to impletment SSH ,encrypt telnet?

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 09:36:51 GMT
 about telnet encrypt.
our firewall product construct:
os(Nucleus);libc based on standard C;socket interface;tcp/ip stack and
drivers written by ourself.
now ,i want to transplant openSSH source code(i download openssh-3.0.2,but
it only supports openBSD system), please tell me how to transplant it to our
firewall product.
thanks very much.

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 10:49:18 GMT
 about telnet encrypt.
If you're not using Windows CE then this probably isn't the best place to
get help.  My inkling (though I've never looked through SSH or BSD source
code) would be that SSH makes some system calls to BSD that it's possible
you don't support, so you'd need to figure out what those calls are and
implement them or work around them somehow.

--
John Spaith
Software Design Engineer, Windows CE
Microsoft Corporation

You assume all risk for your use. ? 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

Quote:
> our firewall product construct:
> os(Nucleus);libc based on standard C;socket interface;tcp/ip stack and
> drivers written by ourself.
> now ,i want to transplant openSSH source code(i download openssh-3.0.2,but
> it only supports openBSD system), please tell me how to transplant it to
our
> firewall product.
> thanks very much.

Sat, 09 Oct 2004 23:53:33 GMT

1. Telnet Session: Issue 1 simple command + save telnet ouput

2. Encrypt XML??

3. Encrypt/Decrypt Stream or SOAP formatter?

4. Basic question about RSACryptoServiceProvider and encrypting to multiple keys

5. Can I encrypt using the private key?

6. Encrypt

7. How to encrypt (RSA) using private key and decrypt using public key

8. Encrypting a string problem.

9. encrypting and decrypting

10. while encrypting and decrypting got problems when coverting String to byte[]

11. Sample code to encrypt and decrypt a password

12. Hashing or Encrypting