SIP and Full Screen MFC applications
Author Message
 SIP and Full Screen MFC applications

I have several MFC apps written with eVC++ 3.0 for
PocketPC 2002.  Now I want to make them full-screen to
hide the title bar, start button and ok button.  This I
can do with no problems.  My problem is that as soon as
the SIP becomes visible the windows size back down.  I
added a DefWindowProc() event handler in my CFormView-
derived class and when a WM_ERASEBKGND message is caught
reset the window to full screen again.  The problem now is
that there is a very noticable and visible fliker  of that
blue bar because apparently there is now a conflict
between the SIP window trying to resize my window down
from full screen and my program resetting it back to full
sceen mode.

Does anyone have a better solution to this problem?
Thanks for your replys.

Mel

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 02:14:55 GMT

1. Full Screen Hiding SIP buton and TASKBAR after TASK CHANGE

2. mfc application and full screen

3. Full screen standard Windows application

4. system button on Windows application disappear (-minimize,full screen,* close)

5. How can I build a full screen application ( Such as installation shild )

6. Full screen application

7. Full Screen Application

8. MDI application and Full Screen Mode

9. Full Screen Application

10. Full Screen application using SHFullScreen( )...

11. Application using full screen

12. Full screen application